Friday, September 14, 2012

Running and Thinking

So.. whilst running, a couple of thoughts coalesced in my mind (notes here for future post ideas):

  1. Opposite of love isn't hate, it's apathy. Like how some of my ex's simply stopped caring to tell me where I was going wrong. That's the problem- we need to deal with apathy and engage those that don't care anymore. 
  2. Importance of physical fitness and the clarity of thought during those moments.
  3. Dealing with failure (perceived failure).
  4. Having opinions but having opinions shift with facts.
  5. Books that encourage a love for learning.
  6. Some friends have reached out and convinced me to re-title the blog. Apparently you need a certain level of IQ not to jump the conclusion that I'm "anti" this or "anti" that or a hater just based on the blog title at all.
Baby girl, there's so much I want to pass on to you and so many people I want you to meet like Uncle Don, my krav maga instructor and so forth. Can't wait to see your face in January 2013. 

Talk soon,
daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment